Sunday, May 3, 2015

My Fashion Icons

     Everyone has someone that inspires them to do something. Whether it be work, sports, or hobbies, someone has an icon. They have someone to help inspire them through all different things. I have fashion icons. They help to inspire my wardrobe. I don't intend to be exactly like them,(I am still Jade, and God made me who I am.) but I look up to these women for fashion guidance. My fashion icons are:

Jackie Kennedy Onasis 
     Jackie O. is basically the first prepster. She wasn't afraid to take risks, even when it came to style. Being the president's wife, she was expected to dress like the presidents wife should, but she made it still very mature, but also very stylish. 



Audrey Hepburn 

     Audrey is known for her timeless look and attitude. She was classy and feminine, yet strong and courageous. I adore her, her movies, and her unbreakable style!



Blake Lively 

     This woman right here is seriously astonishing! She can pull anything off, and make is look so trendy and stylish. She is like the Taj Mahal of celebrity fashion. I'm not kidding! She is so on point it hurts!

 I mean look at her! She has a watermelon on her stomach, and looks flawless!


Kate Middleton 

     Let me tell you about my little obsession with Kate Middleton. This lady, and I mean LADY, is the most classy, most elegant, most beautiful lady in the history of ever. She has just had two kids, and looks amazing. She is the princess of England. AND she's just…just awesome! You think I am blowing this out of proportion? Take a look for yourself. 
     I am not blowing this out of proportion. If you looked up classy in the dictionary Kate Middleton's name would be right underneath it. 


     So those are my fashion icons...oh wait! This last one isn't really an icon, but he does help me guide my wardrobe. His name is Jesus Christ. This guy is the awesomest inspiration ever! (Yes, even awesomer than Kate.) He tells me to dress modestly, and to cover things that need covered. He is the most important fashion icon of them all. He calls the shots! 

Now back to the beginning of the ending. So those are my fashion icons. I hope you all enjoyed! Now to leave you with this little darling!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade Turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig