Monday, July 20, 2015

Costa Brava

      May 31st, We went to the beach in Costa Brava on the Mediterranean Sea. It is seriously sooooo beautiful! The water is so blue!

      The only thing was some women in Spain don't think it's necessary to wear bathing suit tops. Yea. A little awkward walking through there. Don't go back and look at the pictures, I edited the ladies out!
      We had gelato and coffee on the beach. I was like a dream.
 
      Mom and I went exploring on the rocks for creatures. The water was so cold! We didn't see any creatures either. But it was still very very pretty.
 
       Later that night we attended a big Carnival parade in Palafrugell. It was so fun! Only a few of the floats were, how do I say this, not drunk. There were old people, kids, everybody out there all dressed up and painted, dancing like crazy! I wanted to join in!
 
xoxo, Jade
 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade Turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig