Monday, August 17, 2015

My Roman Holiday

      Oh my word! It's already August and I haven't even posted about my two days in Rome. So here is my little (yet not so romantic) Roman Holiday. We arrived on train late on June 7th and took a taxi to our apartment. I literally loved it! The next day we slept in till about eleven in the morning. After some lunch, we walked down the street to the Coliseum.

      And of course we had to take a selfie! After cooling off back at the apartment, we went to see the Trevi Fountain, but unfortunately it was under construction. We found the Pantheon, but the inside was closed. It was still really cool to see it though. It was humongous!

      We ate dinner right down the street, and headed to the apartment for bed. The next day we visited the Vatican. It was really cool. We went into St. Peter's Basilica, and I swear I walked over a thousand steps to get into the dome. I couldn't believe someone hand painted that whole ceiling by hand. Unfortunately we didn't get to see the Sistine Chapel. The line was ridiculous!
      The next morning, we took a taxi to the airport and flew back to Spain. I loved Italy so much! It is seriously one of the most beautiful countries! I can't wait to visit again!
 
Day 1-Dress:Old Navy  Shirt:super old(I cant remember)  Shoes:Old Navy  Bag:MSK(similar) 
 
Day 2-Shirt:Boutique Buy(similar)  Jeans:Old Navy  Shoes(even though you can't see then):Jacks  Bag:bought in Rome(similar)     



 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade Turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig