Thursday, October 1, 2015

My Fall Wishlist

Fall Wishlist




      I am so pumped for fall!! And I know you're thinking: "It's October. Aren't we already in fall?", but here in Arkansas it doesn't get cold for a while. I mean, I'm still wearing shorts. Anyway, all these items are just Perfect for fall. and if I could afford them, I would have them all in my closet right now. But I'm poor, so I'll just have to keep wishing.
      So lets start with the shoes. Steve Madden is a genius. I mean I think he should be put in the history books, because he makes some freaking amazing shoes. These nude flats are so cute! You can literally wear a dress or jeans with it and look so chic! L.l. Bean. The most wanted prepster shoe ever. These bad boys are just down right cool. They are so cool, in fact, that you have to wait twelve months, just for them to ship it to you. WHAT!?
      I'm sure you noticed that like everything is from J.Crew. That might have something to do with it being my favorite store...I don't know. Seriously though, anything from J.Crew is going to be the bomb.
      And then there was the hat. I don't know how you can love fall and fashion, and not own a fall hat. I love my hat that I have! Even when everybody at school is "Why are you wearing a hat?". I just reply: "It's cute, so get over it." So go buy yourself a hat, and wear it to school, and tell people to deal with it, and love fall!! Ok, I'm done.

 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. pg777th ที่ทุกคนสามารถเข้าเล่นได้ไม่ยากผ่านโทรศัพท์เคลื่อนที่ เพียงแต่มีโทรศัพท์เพียงแค่เครื่องเดียวก็สามารถเข้าเล่นได้ในทันที pgslot สบาย รวดเร็วทันใจ ใช้งานง่าย ปลอดภัย

    ReplyDelete

© Jade Turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig