Friday, June 19, 2015

Friday Favorites

     It´s Friday and what better day of the week to talk about things you love! So here are my Friday Favorites:

       1. Edible Sugar Doilies
These things are seriously adorable! I mean how cute!? I would drink tea all day if I had some of these. And they´re only like $11.

       2. 1950s Swimsuits
But seriously, who doesn´t love vintage swimsuits? They are just adorable!

       3. Lilly Collins
O.M.Gosh. This girl is beautiful! I am obsessed with her right now. And if anybody´s eyebrows are on ¨fleek¨, it´s defanitly her´s.

       4. P-E-O-N-I-E-S
I know this past couple weeks have been Peony season, and all I´ve seen are pictures of my favorite flower in the entire world. It´s killing me not to get some while I´m in Europe. So I will leave you with these magical flowers that will hopefully brighten up your Friday!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Jade Turner. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig